About these tools
These business cards can be downloaded and customized with your contact information on the back. They are designed to be printed by a professional printing service, such as FedEx.
Customizing these materials will work best if you do so on your computer using Adobe Reader, a widely available application that is free to download. (Although you may have access to Adobe Acrobat, we recommend that you use Adobe Reader with these materials.)
How to add your contact information using Adobe Reader
1. If you don’t have a recent version of Adobe Reader, download it for free for most any operating system at https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ .
2. Choose the business card you’d like to customize. Be sure to select both a front side and a back side.
3. In Adobe Reader (not Adobe Acrobat), open the PDF form you have chosen.
4. Add your contact information (name, phone number, and/or web address). If you need the Arial Bold font, see http://www.fonts.com/font/monotype/arial/bold .
5. Save the new PDF to your hard drive (it’s a good idea to Save As with a new file name).