About these tools
All of the materials in this toolkit are designed to be flexible and easy to use. Everything has been created to work together as a cohesive unit — whether you choose to use all of the tools or just one or two, or whether you choose to use one particular image consistently over time or to mix and match.
The materials with imagery have a customizable space where you can add one or two lines of contact information (your agency name, your phone number, and/or your website). Customizing these materials will work best if you do so on your computer using Adobe Reader, a widely available application that is free to download. (Although you may have access to Adobe Acrobat, we recommend that you use Adobe Reader with these materials.)
How to add your contact information using Adobe Reader
1. If you don’t have a recent version of Adobe Reader, download it for free for most any operating system at https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ .
2. Choose the ad, talking points FAQ sheet, family info sheet, or business card you’d like to customize.
3. In Adobe Reader (not Adobe Acrobat), open the PDF form you have chosen.
4. Add your contact information (name, phone number, and/or web address). If you need the Arial Bold font, see http://www.fonts.com/font/monotype/arial/bold .
5. Save the new PDF to your hard drive (it’s a good idea to Save As with a new file name).
Print and Web Ads
Radio and TV Ads
Family Information Sheet